The domain www.masterjingle.com (including the domains .it and .eu) and the trademark MasterJingle are exclusive property of the company MasterJingle. For any information please contact the management of the website: MasterJingle Srls Via Meleta n. 37 02041 – Casperia (RI), Italy VAT number 01162300576 email@example.com MasterJingle is the exclusive copyright’s owner of the library – including music and recordings – during the service of music licensing offered through the website. Therefore, this activity cannot be considered a form of royalties collecting.
1. CopyrightThe content of this website is protected under the Law n. 633 of April 22nd, 1941. All rights concerning published texts, included rights referred to clause 102 of the Law 633/1941, are property of the authors and MasterJingle. Therefore, the use, reproduction, imitation, extraction and re-use of all or any part of the published material by any means and without the written approval of the creator and -in any case- of the website manager, is forbidden. Links on other websites are allowed and you may submit the content of the website to third parties, provided that the copy is accurate and faithful and free of charge. Any link must contain the indication of MasterJingle as source and the full name of the website. MasterJingle is not liable for the contents and inserted credits on the website as indicated by the artists, nor is it liable for any damage connected to navigation as it is not compelled to any activity to monitor websites that may be linked.
2. Pricing and PreventionIn accordance with Legislative Decree no.70 of April 9th, 2003, at the page “Licenses” of the website www.masterjingle.com, prices and rates of music licensing services are clearly and unequivocal indicated. Furthermore, the possibility to request customized license services is also indicated. For this service, prices may vary depending on the client’s requirements. In accordance to article 17 of the Legislative Decree 70/2003, MasterJingle undertakes to inform the Judicial Authority and to provide, without delay, the information in its possession, if aware of any illicit activities carried out through its website.
3. Music on the websiteThe tracks used as background music of the website are periodically changed and are available in the library. These tracks are exclusive property of MasterJingle.
4. Dispute ResolutionAccording to the directive ADR for consumers 2013/11/UE and to the Regulation ADR of 2013, the user of the website www.masterjingle.com is not obliged to contact a lawyer in case of disputes but may activate an alternative solution mechanism.
5.1. Nature and purpose of handled dataThe handling of your personal and fiscal data will last for the duration of the contractual relationship with the sole purpose of ensuring the proper fulfillment of the legal and fiscal obligations derived from the contractual necessities, in process or future, entered with You or with Your company. The data will be processed also after the extinction of the relationship, for the fulfillment of legal obligations required and for administrative and commercial purposes.
5.2. Method of data treatmentThe processing of your data will occur through the use of appropriate tools and procedures to ensure its security and confidentiality and can be carried out either by means of paper media or computer tools.
5.3. Obligation or authority of data conferringRegarding to the data we are obliged to possess in order to fulfill the obligations laid down by laws, regulations and Community legislation, or by provisions laid down by the authorities and by the supervisory and control agencies, missing information from your sde implies the impossibility of establishing and/or continuing the contractual relationship, as far as such information is necessary for the execution of the contract. Regarding non-obligatory data, their non-delivery will be evaluated for each single case by MasterJingle, which will decide on the relevance of the requested and unpublished data.
5.4. Communication and diffusionThe site may use “cookie” technology to obtain information aimed at obtaining statistical analysis of site usage and to allow some services that require the identification of the user’s path through the navigation pages. The used “cookies” can be either anonymous or registered, and are used to identify the person by intersection with possible databases and/or to speed up identification for access to restricted parts of the site and special custom services, and only for those users who have previously agreed with the registration. If You prefer, You can change the settings, but some features on the site may be precluded. Your data may be communicated by MasterJingle to third parties in the following terms:
- – To those who can access data under instruction of Law, within the limits set by these rules;
- – To those who need to access to Your data for auxiliary purposes concerning the relationship between you and MasterJingle
- – To our consultants, after our missive of assignment imposing the duty of confidentiality and security